Veriluma is an innovative Australian software company founded in 2010. Veriluma’s patented algorithm was originally developed for the Australian Department of Defence where situations can lack certainty and reliable information and may depend on input that is subjective. Regardless, in these situations, decision makers still demand fast insight that is accurate and actionable.
Veriluma’s predictive software is now being used across a range of industries and applications that require the same fast, accurate and actionable insight. Whether decision makers are in financial services, resource sector, law, insurance or government, they all demand more than just insight for insights sake. They need to understand the likelihood and certainty of events and the risks to be mitigated.
Veriluma’s software complements and extends existing data analysis, business intelligence and risk tools. Our software can also incorporate information that is subjective, uncertain or unknown and turning insight into strong directions.
Veriluma assesses the criticality of parts and their business impact to minimise production downtime for Oniqua clients.
Veriluma’s engine used to assess likelihood and certainty of repayment for an SME loan via the Marketlend P2P lending platform
Legal Logix is a joint venture with Templetons Legal & Consulting. Veriluma’s software will be used to assess Family & Matrimonial cases, Personal Injury claims, Estate (deceased) Litigation or Family Provision claims, Immigration claims.
Global Business Resilience is an independent, resilience-building consultancy specialising in helping organisations anticipate and manage political, social, environmental and security risks in complex and hostile environments.
Board and Management
- Seed VC Fund Manager (IQ Funds) of Veriluma software
- Over 30 years experience in building and managing technology companies Corporate Advisor
- Independent Director of Technology One (ASX: TNE)
- Independent Director of Pioneer Mortgages
- Non Executive Director of Concept Safety and Hoodlum
- Board Member of Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship (QUT)
- Founding shareholder of Veriluma in 2010
- 27 years of software experience in applications for databases, data integration, data analytics, business intelligence at such companies as Ingres, SAS, IBM and Microstrategy
- Experienced in emerging and turn around situations
- Strong leader who builds committed, capable teams
- Client centric with success in direct and indirect software sales and services
- Bachelor of Commerce, Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting, Certificate of Public Practice
- Ex KPMG with a wealth of experience in small business
- Strategically and operationally focused
- 18 years professional software development
- Five years leading and managing software development teams
- Founder and CTO of technology solutions companies
- Former Commander of Counter Terrorism Intelligence NSW Police and Advisor to the Australian and NZ Governments
- Founding director of Global Business Resilience (GBR)
- Mark has worked across a broad range of industries and achieved outstanding success with large Government and NGO organisations.
- MBA from the University of Sydney and is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Founded Oniqua and spent 25 years building Oniqua Intelligent MRO, an inventory analytics software application serving many of the world’s leading companies in the oil and gas, mining and utilities industries
- Oniqua was acquired by the ASCO Group in 2012
- Andy’s experience covers the full lifecycle of a business, from start-up to exit. His expertise in analytics technology, enterprise sales and data management, provides Veriluma invaluable opportunities and perspective
- Over 20 years experience in financial services including 16 years with J.P. Morgan in investment banking and fixed income in London, New York, Sydney and Melbourne
- More recently as an investor and advisor to numerous emerging financial services companies
- Invaluable international banking, advisory and capital markets experience
- Director of Access 32 Capital, a venture capital investment fund
- Executive Director at Mainsheet Capital
- A career spanning the corporate development of companies such as Solution 6, Exonet and MYOB
- Invaluable experience from growing IT businesses with international experience in M&A, marketing & sales, strategy, and profitable revenue generation leading to wealth creation for shareholders
- Company Director and a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors