Veriluma is an innovative Australian software company founded in 2010. Veriluma’s patented algorithm was originally developed for the Australian Department of Defence where situations can lack certainty and reliable information and may depend on input that is subjective. Regardless, in these situations, decision makers still demand fast insight that is accurate and actionable.
Veriluma’s prescriptive analytics software is now being used across a range of industries and applications that require the same fast, accurate and actionable insight. Whether decision makers are in financial services, resource sector, law, insurance or government, they all demand more than just insight for insights sake. They need to understand the likelihood and certainty of events and the risks to be mitigated.
Veriluma’s software complements and extends existing data analysis, business intelligence and risk tools. Our software can also incorporate information that is subjective, uncertain or unknown and turning insight into strong directions.
Advice RegTech is a regulatory compliance technology and consulting company specialising in the financial advice and wealth management sector. Solutions are underpinned with prescriptive analytics, and are designed for regulators, professional bodies and advice licensees to pre-emptively improve financial advice compliance and oversight of Best Interest Duty to consumers.
OGA build better businesses through designing, delivering and supporting solutions that drive innovation and unlock tangible business benefits. These benefits can range from increasing operational efficiency through to unlocking the value of organisational data and information.
Veriluma’s engine is used to assess likelihood and certainty of repayment for an SME loan via the Marketlend P2P lending platform
Board and Management
Seed VC Fund Manager (IQ Funds) of Veriluma software
- Over 30 years experience in building and managing technology companies Corporate Advisor
- Independent Director of Technology One (ASX: TNE)
- Independent Director of Pioneer Mortgages
- Non Executive Director of Concept Safety and Hoodlum
- Board Member of Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship (QUT)
- Founding shareholder of Veriluma in 2010
- 27 years of software experience in applications for databases, data integration, data analytics, business intelligence at such companies as Ingres, SAS, IBM and Microstrategy
- Experienced in emerging and turn around situations
- Strong leader who builds committed, capable teams
- Client centric with success in direct and indirect software sales and services
Dr Laurie Hammond
Non Executive Director
- 20 years of experience in research
- 25 years of private investment in early-stage technology ventures and commercial property
- He has held numerous executive and advisory roles in public policy and innovation programs, and governance roles in commercially focused ventures.
- He is the current Chairman of the Bushfire and Natural Hazards Cooperative Research Centre Limited